Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> dual handle bathroom faucet > Upc widespread lavatory faucet
Upc widespread lavatory faucet
左滚动
  • Upc widespread lavatory faucet
右滚动
  • Upc widespread lavatory faucet
  • Category:dual handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B015 04 01 1
  • View:2305
upc widespread lavatory faucet with 5 years quality guarantee,with solid brass construction ,OEM and ODM is acceptable - Banyan faucet manufacturer.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.two handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Material: solid brass construction

2.Handle:zinc

3.Valve:imported  35MM ceramic valve 

4.Aerator:ABS

5.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose

6.Thinkness:10μm

7.100% pressure system tested.

8.cUPC approved

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size: 420*200*70mm

4.outer carton size: 430*410*380mm

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: