Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Wall mount basin faucet B550 06 01 1
Wall mount basin faucet B550 06 01 1
左滚动
  • Wall mount basin faucet B550 06 01 1
右滚动
  • Wall mount basin faucet B550 06 01 1
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B550 06 01 1
  • View:688
Wall mount basin faucet B550 06 01 1 is solid brass construction,OEM&ODM is acceptable,limited lifetime guarantee.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.one handle control,easy and convenience

2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.Material: solid brass construction

2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.surface treatment:chrome as photo(available colors as below)


4.Valve:26mm ceramic cartridges

5.Aerator:POM aerator

6.Stainless steel plate 70*230mm

6.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

7.Hose: 60cm 304 s.steel hose

8.plating thinkness: nickel 8um , chrome 0.25um

9.24h acid salt spary test passed


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification: