Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Wall mount bathroom sink faucet
Wall mount bathroom sink faucet
  • Wall mount bathroom sink faucet
  • Wall mount bathroom sink faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B001 06 01 1
  • View:3678
Wall mount bathroom sink faucet B001 06 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,10um thickiness,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features: finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


1.connection size: G 1/2

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Finish:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

4.Handle:zinc alloy

5.Valve:35mm Sedal ceramic cartridges

6.Aerator:Neoperl ABS

7.Hose:50cm 304 s.steel hose


9.24h acid salt spary test passed.

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over



1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base size:265*145*65mm

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement