Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pot filler in kitchen > Wall mount pot filler faucet
Wall mount pot filler faucet
左滚动
  • Wall mount pot filler faucet
右滚动
  • Wall mount pot filler faucet
  • Category:pot filler in kitchen
  • Model:K125 07 02 1
  • View:1277
wall mount pot filler faucet K125 07 02 1 ,offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,UPC certification,OEM or ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:
color sample
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Spray head:single function
5.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
11.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
12.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?
1.Chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror
2.Easy installation
3.One handle control,easy and convenience
4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: