Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Wall mount shower faucet set
Wall mount shower faucet set
左滚动
  • Wall mount shower faucet set
右滚动
  • Wall mount shower faucet set
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S137 01 01 1
  • View:1685
Wall mount shower faucet sets S137 01 01 1 is designed from Banyan,with "cupc" certification,make of low lead brass,pressure balance valve,single function shower head,OEM and OMD is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description

1.shower head:

  • Size: 8 inch
  • Material:ABS
  • Finish: Chrome

2.Shower arm:

  • Material:stainless steel
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Thread:G1/2 or 1/2NPT

3.Shower mixer:

  • Material:solid brass construction
  • Handle:zinc alloy
  • Deck plate:stainless steel
  • Surface treatment:chrome                
  • Cartridge:ceramic cartridge                     
  • Thickness: 10um

4.Available finish:


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over