Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> shower mixer > Wall mounted shower mixer S008 08 01 1
Wall mounted shower mixer S008 08 01 1
左滚动
  • Wall mounted shower mixer S008 08 01 1
右滚动
  • Wall mounted shower mixer S008 08 01 1
  • Category:shower mixer
  • Model:S008 08 01 1
  • View:1071
Wall mounted shower mixer S008 08 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Material:59 brass

2.Valve:ceramic cartridges

3.Handle:zinc alloy

4.Thinkness:10μm


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: