Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet
Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet
左滚动
  • Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet
右滚动
  • Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B215 06 01 1
  • View:2097
Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet B215 06 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee with upc,low lead brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.Spout:low lead brass

4.Deck plate:stainless steel

5.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/ORB/matt black/painting/others)

6.Valve:Sedal ceramic valve

7.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

8.Hose:304 s.steel hose

9.Thinkness:10μm

10.100% pressure system tested.

11.cUPC approved

 

Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.outer carton size: 550*310*350mm (8pcs/carton)

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size

Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet b923o1 size


Photos

Wall mounted upc bathroom faucet b923o1 photos