Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> waterfall bathroom faucet > waterfall basin mixer tap
waterfall basin mixer tap
左滚动
  • waterfall basin mixer tap
右滚动
  • waterfall basin mixer tap
  • Category:waterfall bathroom faucet
  • Model:B016 02 01 1
  • View:1857
waterfall basin mixer tap B016 02 01 1 is solid brass construction,with 5 years quality guarantee,ceramic valve,OEM or ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.waterfall type design and easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.surface treatment:chrome

4.Valve:imported  35mm ceramic valve

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose

7.Thinkness:10μm

8.100% pressure system tested.

 

Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: 60cm stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size: 420*200*70mm

4.outer carton size: 430*310*380mm (10 sets/carton)

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size