Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> deck mount bathtub faucet > waterfall faucet for bathtub
waterfall faucet for bathtub
左滚动
  • waterfall faucet for bathtub
右滚动
  • waterfall faucet for bathtub
  • Category:deck mount bathtub faucet
  • Model:T754YF1
  • View:1198
waterfall faucet for bathtub T754YF1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is available,with cupc/upc certification.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

Material:solid brass construction

Handle:Zinc

Hand shower:solid brass construction

Surface treatment:chrome(original brass/brushed nickel/oil rubber bronze/antique copper/PVD brass etc. is available)

Valve:brass cartridge

Connect hose:304 s.steel hose(30cm long)

Hose:304 s.steel hose(50cm long)

Flexible hose:1.5m s.steel

thickness:10μm

100% pressure system tested


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:

waterfall faucet for bathtub T754YF1 size