Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > waterfall floor standing bathtub faucet
waterfall floor standing bathtub faucet
左滚动
  • waterfall floor standing bathtub faucet
右滚动
  • waterfall floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:S131 04 01 1
  • View:1137
waterfall floor standing bathtub faucet S131 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube ,with upc/cupc certification
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

3.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Material: solid brass constuction

2.Hand shower:solid brass construction

3.Handle:zinc alloy

4.Shower hose:1.5M 304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube  

5.surface treatment:chrome(original brass/brushed nickel/oil rubber bronze/antique copper/PVD brass etc. is available)

6.Thinkness:10μm

7.100% pressure system tested.

8.cUPC approved


Payment terms

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.outer carton size: 1020*345*370mm (3pcs/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size

waterfall floor standing bathtub faucet size