Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> dual handle kitchen faucet > Widespread kitchen faucet
Widespread kitchen faucet
左滚动
  • Widespread kitchen faucet
右滚动
  • Widespread kitchen faucet
  • Category:dual handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K280 03 01 4
  • View:378
Widespread kitchen faucet offer 5 years quality guarantee,upc/cupc certificated,24h acid salt spray test pass
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.double handle control,easy and convenience

2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Water spout material: zinc alloy + plastic water way

2.Base material:zinc alloy/201 stainless steel + PE rubber mat

3.Finished:


4.Handle material:zinc alloy

5.Valve:brass cartridges

6.Aerator:ABS

7.Hose:304 stainless steel braided hose

8.24h acid salt spray test passed


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: