Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> dual handle bathroom faucet > Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
左滚动
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
右滚动
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Category:dual handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B012 04 01 1
  • View:1866
Widespread upc basin faucet - Aron Series is offer limited lifetime guarantee,OEM&ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Features:
1.easy installation
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.
 
Description:
1.Body Material:59 brass
2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.surface treatment:


4.Valve:brass cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
5.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

6.Hose:60cm*11*9/16 G1/2 nylon braidd water supply line(UPC certificate passed),35cm connect hose

7.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

8.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
9.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: