Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> double handle bathroom faucet > Widespread upc basin faucet - Myers Series
Widespread upc basin faucet - Myers Series
左滚动
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Myers Series
右滚动
  • Widespread upc basin faucet - Myers Series
  • Category:double handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B009 04 01 1
  • View:840
Widespread upc basin faucet - Myers Series is solid brass construction,finish in chrome,low lead brass valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Features:
1.easy installation
2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
4.100% pressure system tested.

Description:
1.connection size: NPT 1/2
2.Material: solid brass construction
3.Handle:zinc alloy
4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)

8.Connect hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)

9.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
10.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
11.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement