Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Thermostatic shower set > Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
左滚动
  • Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
  • Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
  • Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
  • Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
右滚动
  • Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1
  • Category:Thermostatic shower set
  • Model:SC440 12 37 1
  • View:940
Knurling handle exposed shower set SC440 12 31 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,thermostatic valve,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.Knurling handles make it easy to adjust the water

2.full rainshower shower head

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: brass,with single function

3.sliding bar: brass

4.valve handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: thermostatic function

6.100% pressure system tested

7.single function brass hand shower

8.available finish


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification